Thursday, March 6, 2008

Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis and I met a few years ago at MSUM, where we dared to be photojournalism majors. In 2004, with a bunch of photojournalism and english peeps, we took a trip to the British Isles. A few years (and student loan payments) later, we both are still photographin'.

Katie began her own photography business awhile back (http://katielewisphotography.com), and she asked me to take a portrait of her for her website. She swears she's not photogenic... but, I don't believe her.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo looks the least like Katie... and probably too photo shopped. But, I like it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kates said...

AHHHH!!! Weird to see myself up online but I love them!! Thanks so much for doing that for me!!

Anonymous said...

These are great! You're not unphotogenic at all, Katie :)

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful.
i may need your services someday.

Anonymous said...

wow... this is one hot babe! You did a fantastic job Britta. Simply Stunning.