Wednesday, May 14, 2008

#5 Lisa & Ross

Do you remember April 26? You, know, the day we were all snowed in due to a fun spring storm? Well, not only was that Saturday a snow day for everybody, it was also Lisa & Ross' wedding day... in Pelican Rapids... the heart of the storm. Luckily, Dave & Morea have 4-wheel drive vehicles and we made is safely to my old hometown!

Despite the snow, their wedding day was an awesome affair. Until I saw him, I had no idea my old bus driver was Lisa's dad! From 4th grade until I got my license, I spent about two hours a day with Paul on the good ol' bus (or, as commonly referred to in those days, the Cheese-Wagon). What a pleasant suprise.

My favorites...

0010.jpg

0039.jpg

0081.jpg

0084.jpg

0093.jpg

0138.jpg

0166.jpg

...and always, more can be found here.

No comments: