Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tony & Erin Engagements #2

First, another one of my husband... the German Nihilist :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tony's Senior Picture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A funny thing about Tony & Erin... Tony is a total HAM in front of the camera, and Erin, well, much rather step out of the frame. By the end of her wedding day Erin will either hate me and my camera or she'll never notice a camera again. I'm hoping for the latter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Erin's Senior Photo

2 comments:

Al said...

Awesome. I think Tony's senior photo should be an album cover some day.

Jacqueline DuBois said...

Very nice. Erin's red mitt rocks pic #5. Like that one a lot.