Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tony & Erin Engagements #1

I was in major shooting mode this weekend, hence the crap load of photographs you are going see in the next couple of days.

Kris and I ventured down to St. Paul this weekend to visit our friends Tony and Erin and to (partially) attend their wedding shower on Sunday. This seemed like prime opportunity for me to take some engagement photographs... so, on Saturday we headed down to Phalen Park (the location of their wedding reception) and snapped a whole lot of pictures.

I'll be photographing their wedding in May and I'm super excited! Aside from being awesome friends, Tony and Erin are one of those couples you just feel good around.

I've split up the engagement blog in two since I took so darn many.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kris giving his stump speech. He also acted as my official camera bag holder... after sparing my back this time around, I've considered dragging him along to every wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo is ALWAYS WRONG.

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: