Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wildflowers in bloom

This weekend, Kris and attended the 10,000 Lake Festival near Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. Though I've been more impressed, 10KLF did offer a few good acts such as The Wood Brothers and, of course, the Flaming Lips (who, I vowed to see before I was 30... and was probably the most fun show I've ever, ever seen)

Instead of staying at the campgrounds, we decided to camp out (in an actual bed, in an actual house) at my parents place... just a short drive from DL. I was surprised to see my dad's Wildflowers in full bloom... so, because I was sad I couldn't take any photos at 10K (though, you could have fooled me with all the Canon Rebels I saw float around), I took some simple flower photos. Nothing fancy.. or good.. they're just so pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: