Monday, July 7, 2008

Samantha

WARNING: I'll probably be posting a lot of my niece Samantha's Graduate Photographs. She's just so darn gorgeous :)

A couple weeks ago, the husband and I traveled to central North Dakota to visit his family (well, my family now too...). We stayed at Karmen and Steve's farm near Garrison... and, it was there I took some of Samantha's graduate photographs.

Sami seemed nervous at first, but, really got a hang of it after awhile. I'm used to seeing her smiling a laughing, so, when she brought out this beautiful calm, serious look, I was quite surprised (and pleased!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Did you guess Sami is a farm girl? Yep... president of her FFA Chapter!

We took some photographs with Kris' mother's old car... which, if you've followed my blog, you've seen before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(This is one of my favorites)

Photobucket

More to come in the next day or so :)

No comments: