Wednesday, August 6, 2008

#12 Katie & Ty

I've been a bit lacks on the posting lately. Life has been pretty busy, both personally and at the studio. I promise to post some personal stuff sometime soon (we're going camping this weekend).... in the meantime, here are some photographs from the wedding I photographed in the beginning of July in Sibley, ND. It was hot, it was humid, but it was a really fun day.

0019.jpg

0028.jpg

0046.jpg

0089.jpg

0101.jpg

0104.jpg

Yes, he's doing exactly what you think he's doing.

0107.jpg

...and more.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I love how the flat ND background and big open sky look in these photos. Makes me miss home!

I also just noticed the little chunk of eyelash flying off on the first picture. You must have quite the trigger finger for that camera!