Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Meet the Aarsvolds...

If you stalk both this blog and the Milestones Photography blog, I've posted this twice... sorry for the repetitiveness.

As some of you know, the Aarsvolds are kinda-sorta-family. Michelle is my aunt Mara's sister, so I've grew up with the Aarsvolds at all sorts of family functions.

I've photographed both Megan (the oldest) and Alyssa (the youngest), but it was fun to get the whole family together. These are guys have to be the cutest, best family ever... they are so fun to be around. I can only hope my children someday are as awesome as the Aarsvold children :)

00011.jpg

0003.jpg

0005.jpg

00211.jpg

I have some nice smiley pictures of the family, but, I could not resist Alyssa's face (the toddler). It's almost like she's thinking "who are these people?"

00261.jpg

0029.jpg

0035.jpg

00372.jpg

0039.jpg

00441.jpg

00511.jpg

00581.jpg

0068.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably the most adorable album I have ever encountered... Good job Britta! And Thank you Aarsvolds! You could team up and do some stellar advertising

Unknown said...

I love love love pics 3 and 4. They are awesome.