Thursday, October 16, 2008

Urban

This is the part two of my walk with Penny last Monday. I'm not sure if the commercial section of Moorhead can really be considered urban, but, it's more city than our cute little neighborhood... so, there you go.

Lately, I've been looking at a lot of work by photojournalist Christopher Morris. In his recent work, including his book My America, Morris has focused on the often looked over details on the American campaign trail. It's an interesting perspective. In any case, I find myself taking even more simple details.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: