Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall

Penny (my coworker) and I took a bit of a photo adventure yesterday around my Moorhead neighborhood. We hope to have enough cohesive stuff to make a bit of a photo collage at our workstation.

The walk was a lot of fun... though, we both figured out fairly soon that we are not climatized to the cold quite yet... I must invest in magic gloves...

Anywho, we started off at my house and walked through my residential streets. It's the end of peak fall colors here the Red River Valley, so it gave us a nice opportunity to document the last of 2008 color. I'm splitting the photos from our walk into two sessions, fall and urban, as we also made it to the old commercial parts of Moorhead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned to Penny's Blog for her take on our walk.

1 comment:

Penny Burns said...

oh fall...how we love thee.
britta, i'm still lovin the photos.