Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Out West

Kris and I went out to Minot, ND for Christmas this year... where we stayed with his sister and her beautiful children. As always we had a great and interesting time... partially thanks to their, um, "special" dog Jake who managed to dig and chow down on a pound of chocolate from my purse.

Yesterday, we ventured to Garrison to eat some food and play the always crazy White Elephant game. There are so many photographs I should be posting on this blog... but, I'll spare Sammi and Chelsey.

We visited the Seidlers at their farm before venturing into Garrison to celebrate at his aunt's home. I took some photographs of Kim's family out there.. as well as a few for myself. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Isn't this the best looking family... ever?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chelsey

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: