Friday, August 24, 2007

Emily... the start of the senior explosion!

I'v never considered myself an exceptional portrait photographer. For awhile there, I wasn't even sure if that was something I enjoyed to do. But, the more I started looking at portrait work, the more I've fallen in love with the craft.

Dave has recently enlisted me to do a few Senior Portaits this year.... and I must say, who knew taking senior portraits would be so darn fun? Emily was my first 'victim' of the class of 2008, and we had an absolute blast! Here are some photographs from our sessions about a month ago.









1 comment:

Al said...

Cool! It seems that we've all found our way back to blogger, huh? Or was it Live Journal that you had before? I can't remember. I can hardly even keep track of my own ... um ... count them up ... 8 blogs! Yep. 8!

Anyway, I look forward to regular fixes of your photos.