Friday, February 12, 2010

Frost in Horace

I told you I would post more photos soon. Here are a few photographs I took yesterday on my way to West Fargo after dropping Edie's off at my friend Jenn's (her awesome caretaker) in Horace, ND. Horace is such an odd little town. These photos were taken IN town, believe it or not. It's that small.

I was inspired to put these up after attending the premiere of "A Considered View" at the Plains Art Museum last evening. The Prairie Public documentary focused on my former college professor/advisor Wayne Gudmundson and his wonderful landscape photography. The program truly reminded me how much I've learned from Wayne and how grateful I am to have such an inspiring photographer as an advisor and friend.

The program will premiere on PBS on February 16... and, of course, I suggest that you all watch it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: