Monday, September 28, 2009

Alicia & Matthew's Wedding: Pre Ceremony

This weekend, we watched our niece Alicia get married to her boyfriend Matthew. It was a lovely celebration, and, of course, I took photos. Luckily, all the photos I took were merely for fun... no pressure to get anything good as they already had a photographer for their wedding. Whew. But, because I can't help myself, I joined Alicia, her mum Kim (my sister-in-law) and her sisters Dana and Chelsey at the Hair Success Salon on the northside of Fargo. We then headed to Holy Cross Catholic Church in West Fargo where Alicia and her ladies got ready.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~ Friends and family of Alicia & Matthew: I obviously took way more photos then you see on the blog. I have a few more posts of their wedding, but, then I'll post all my favorites on my shutterfly account. So, stay tuned!

No comments: