Monday, February 2, 2009

Kittens? Cats?

Onslow and Pauline are well on their way to cathood. They've recently switched from kitten food to cat food, and in less than a month they'll be a year old. So, I figured I should probably document them while they are still in their kitten year.

Photobucket
This is Onslow's "Oh, my... don't stop, don't stop..." face. It was cat love time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everytime we are even close to the back door, both Onslow and Pauline start begging to go outside. They know they way outside is to touch the door knob, but they haven't figured out how they can do it yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong, I love cats, but when I see Onslow reaching for the doorknob, I think of the ranger in Jurassic Park explaining that the Velociraptors "remember."

Later in the movie, the Raptors open the door to the kitchen!

Cats are lovable. And scary!

Kris said...

The sound that comes out of that cat in those situations ... it's like someone simultaneously strangling and drowning an opera singer. Cute cat, though.